The Mark Foundation is a Scholarship scheme that offers one-year scholarship to female students in the KNUST School of Business to enable them to pursue their University Education.
The Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian female students in their first year who have gained admission to the KNUST School of Business with an aggregate not more than 10.
All prospective applicants are to include a copy of the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Proof of need
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded (Here!).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme, a reference number, and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students, Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, February 11, 2022, by 4:00 pm.
- KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- International Students Scholarships at Hanover College, USA
- Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award for International Students in USA
- International Excellence Scholarship at University of St. Andrews, UK
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)