Financial limitations often hold back bright students from pursuing their dream education. Hanover College has come up with the International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students from all foreign countries are exclusively invited to apply for this grant.
- University or Organization: Hanover College
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
How to Apply
Students can log in here to submit an admission application for any desired programme at Hanover. International applicants will automatically be considered.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original or certified/attested true copies of transcripts from the applicant’s secondary school and any college or university attended
- Photocopy of passport
- Financial documentation
- Personal Statement. (Optional)
- Letter of recommendation from a current teacher or instructor. (Optional)
Students must have completed a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- GTEC – 336-340
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
- TCC – Level C1, B2 with interview
- ITEP – 4. 0
- Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award for International Students in USA
- University of Findlay International Scholar Awards in USA
- International Excellence Scholarship at University of St. Andrews, UK
- Mark Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year