Bursaries help students achieve their goals by eliminating their financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Harvey Mudd College is offering the Merit Award for the academic session 2022/2023.
The study program is available to encourage and support outstanding students who wish to study undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- University: Harvey Mudd College
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: November 15
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All first-year applicants, domestic and international, are considered for the Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award
- Recipients must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 by the conclusion of each spring term.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this grant, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After they can apply through the Common Application or Coalition Application for achieving the fund.
You must submit a personal essay that is required for either application. Harvey Mudd does not have a preference between the two applications, an official high school transcript, a copy of passport.
For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
International students must demonstrate proficiency in English.
- Duolingo English Test (DET)– only the 160-point version
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)– the iBT, the iBT Home Edition, the Paper-based Test
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
Harvey Mudd College will provide an award amount of $10,000 to the successful students for undergraduate study.
- International Excellence Scholarship at University of St. Andrews, UK
- International Students Scholarships at Hanover College, USA
- University of Findlay International Scholar Awards in USA
- Australian Catholic University Scholarships For International Student
- Pathway to Victoria Scholarship 2022/2023 – Australia