Education Fondazione in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to brilliant but needy students at the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
The Scholarship is opened to only First (1st) year students pursuing a full-time programme in the University.
All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship Scheme at the time of applying.
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters or Testimonial
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and reference number boldly written on it.
Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students, Office, J Harper Building.
Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office – Office of the Dean of Students.
Closing Date for Submission of Forms:
Renewal – On or before Friday, 28th January, 2022 at 4.00pm
Fresh Applicants – On or before Friday, 21st January, 2022 at 4.00pm
- Mark Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- International Students Scholarships at Hanover College, USA
- PhD Fellowship Application at the University of Jyvaskyla
- International Excellence Scholarship at University of St. Andrews, UK
- Australian Catholic University Scholarships For International Student